Our Visa Services for Companies

Global Business Mobility Visas, Applications for Sponsor License, UK Expansion Worker & More.

At Holmes & Partners Ltd. we have split our visa services for companies looking to branch out into the UK into two options– our Global Business Mobility Visas and an application for a Sponsor licence, previously known as the Tier 2 sponsor licence.

The Global Business Mobility Visa

is an umbrella term for a visa that allows workers from overseas to work in the UK and consists of five different types of visas. For example, this visa covers the Graduate Trainee Visa, allowing recent graduates to come to the UK to work for up to five years.

The Sponsor License

allows UK-based companies to reach out and employ skilled workers from overseas.

Global Business Mobility Visas

A Global Business Mobility Visa has been split into five different sectors to best tailor your needs to your desired route. These sectors are as follows:

Do you need a UK visa?

Try our simple and easy to use questionnaire to find out which UK visa you may be entitled to.
Orage Icon

Graduate Trainee Visa

A Graduate Trainee Visa allows recent graduates to enter the UK for employment within the country. This visa has replaced the Intra-company Graduate Trainee Visa, also known as the Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer) Graduate Trainee Visa.

The Graduate Trainee Visa allows for a maximum stay of five years in the UK in any six-year period if you have spent time on another Global Business Mobility Visa. the UK.

Eligibility for a Graduate Trainee Visa
  • Your job must be part of a graduate training programme for a managerial or specialist role.

  • You must be an existing employee of an organisation that has been approved by the Home Office as a sponsor.

  • You must have worked for the sponsor outside the UK for a minimum of three months immediately before they apply.

  • You must have a Certificate of Sponsorship from your employer.

  • You must earn at least £23,100 per year or the ‘going rate’ for the specific role.

Secondment Worker Visa

A Secondment Worker Visa is for overseas workers who wish to be temporarily seconded to the UK by their overseas employer as part of a high value contract or investment. The maximum continuous period a Secondment Worker can stay in the UK on this route is two years.

Eligibility for the Secondment Worker Visa
  • You must be aged 18 or over.

  • You must be working for an overseas business that has a contract with a sponsor based in the UK.

  • You must have worked for the business outside the UK for 12 months or longer.
Orage Icon

Service Supplier Visa

A Service Supplier Visa allows overseas companies and self-employed professionals to work with UK-Based companies. The maximum stay on this visa is six months or 12 months depending on the type of trade agreement your services are under.

Eligibility for a Service Supplier Visa
  • You must have worked for the business outside the UK for a period of at least 12 months.

  • You must have a Certificate of Sponsorship for the specific job.
Orage Icon

Specialist Worker Visa

A Specialist Worker Visa has replaced the Intra Company Transfer Visa to allow overseas senior and specialist employees the opportunity to work with a UK branch. This visa is for a cumulative period of 12 months or more.

Eligibility for a Specialist Worker Visa
  • You must have sponsorship from a UK sponsor.

  • You must have a certificate of sponsorship from your employer.

  • You must earn a minimum of £42,400 or the ‘going rate’ of the job.
Orage Icon

UK Expansion Worker Visa

The UK Expansion Worker Visa has replaced the Representative of an Overseas Business Visa. This route is also the newly established immigration route for anyone looking to start a UK branch of an overseas business.

A UK Expansion Worker visa allows the applicant to come to the UK to set up a branch of an overseas business that has not already started trading in the UK. Please note that this route does not lead directly to settlement in the UK.

Eligibility for a UK Expansion Worker Visa
  • You must already work for an overseas business as a senior manager or as a specialist employee.

  • You must have a UK Sponsorship.

  • You must earn a minimum of £42,400 or the ‘going rate’ of the job, whichever is higher.

Why Choose Holmes & Partners Ltd?

We are a small, local firm based in Leeds who work with clients worldwide. Our small size means we can offer a tailored, personal approach to all our clients, focused around their needs. At Holmes & Partners Ltd, our team are all experienced in visas and immigration, many on a first-hand basis, and so really are experts in their fields. We can take care of the entire visa process for you, as well as offering support and advice whenever you may need it, leaving you free to enjoy your time studying in the UK. Our services are charged on a fixed fee rate, so there are no hidden extras or nasty surprises when it comes to paying the bill.
Orage Icon

Get in touch today!

Get In Touch Today!

Our skilled and friendly team are ready to answer all of your questions and to fully support you during your visa application process. Contact our team today for advice and support.