Service Supplier Visa

(Global Business Mobility Visa UK)

Holmes & Partners Ltd. aspire to best prepare you for your work within the UK, allowing you to worry less about the application process and focus on making arrangements for the work ahead. A Service Supplier Visa falls under the Global Business Mobility Visa which allows you to enter the UK under an existing contract with a UK company to provide your services.

Do you need a UK visa?

Try our simple and easy to use questionnaire to find out which UK visa you may be entitled to.
Eligibility for a Service Supplier Visa

  • You must be employed by an overseas business or be a self-employed individual with professional experience in your chosen industry.

  • You must be providing a service to a UK company under a valid international trade agreed contract.

  • The job you will be undertaking must be classed as an eligible job – if your job is not eligible, you may still qualify depending on your qualification and experience. Our expert team will be able to confirm if the job you will be undertaking in the UK is eligible for a service supplier visa.

  • You must have a certificate of sponsorship from your UK sponsor.

  • You must have worked for your overseas employer for 12 months or longer or have 12 months or more experience as a self-employed individual in your industry.

Under this visa, you can stay anywhere between six months to 12 months, depending on your trade agreement.

What You Need To Apply For A Service Supplier Visa
In order to apply for a Service Supplier Visa, you will need:

  • A valid passport.

  • Your certificate of sponsorship reference number from your employer or sponsor.

  • Your full job title and your job’s occupation code.

  • The name of your sponsor and their sponsor licence number from your certificate of sponsorship.

  • Evidence of your financial situation to prove you can support yourself while in the UK. This can include bank statements that show your personal savings.

  • If your children and/or partner are applying with you, you must provide proof of this relationship.

  • If you are from a listed country, you will need to provide your tuberculosis test results.

You may also require evidence that you have worked for your employer outside of the UK for at least 12 months, a valid ATAS certificate if your role requires one and any proof of your degree or qualifications. This documentation will depend on your circumstances and our team will fully prepare you by letting you know exactly what you will need before sending in your visa application.


This visa lasts for around a year however this can be extended up to an additional year. Our team can assist you with this if you require an extension to your visa. If your job changes, you will need to apply to update your visa instead.

Yes. Your partner and/or children can join you whilst on Secondment Worker Visa. You will need to provide evidence of your relationship with these individuals and our team can help you with this application alongside your application.

Why Choose Holmes & Partners Ltd?

We are a small, local firm based in Leeds who work with clients worldwide. Our small size means we can offer a tailored, personal approach to all our clients, focused around their needs. At Holmes & Partners Ltd, our team are all experienced in visas and immigration, many on a first-hand basis, and so really are experts in their fields. We can take care of the entire visa process for you, as well as offering support and advice whenever you may need it, leaving you free to enjoy your time studying in the UK. Our services are charged on a fixed fee rate, so there are no hidden extras or nasty surprises when it comes to paying the bill.
Orage Icon

Get in touch today!

Get In Touch Today!

Our skilled and friendly team are ready to answer all of your questions and to fully support you during your visa application process. Contact our team today for advice and support.