Graduate Visas

After successfully completing your course in the UK, you may be able to apply for a Graduate Visa. This visa will allow you to stay in the UK for at least two years. If you have a PHD or other doctoral qualification, the visa will last for three years. At Holmes & Partners Ltd we are here to support you throughout the entire application process. We are an expert immigration consultancy firm, specialising in Graduate Visas and can advise you on all the rules and regulations surrounding them.

Do you need a UK visa?

Try our simple and easy to use questionnaire to find out which UK visa you may be entitled to.

Our Graduate Visa Services

If you are finding the Graduate Visa application process overwhelming, we can help. Our expert team will manage everything for you, saving you any stress. Our comprehensive service covers everything you will need when applying for a Graduate Visa, including:

  • Advising on which type of visa is right for you.

  • Compiling all the relevant documents.

  • Drafting any forms you need.

  • Helping you prepare your application.

  • Booking and managing your appointments.

  • Uploading documents to the Graduate Visa application centre portals.

  • Consulting with the Home Office and other stakeholders.

  • Coordinating the approval of your visa application.

  • Answering any of your questions.

Our Other Student Visa Services

Our range of services also includes support with applying for a Student Visa, Child Student Visa and Parent of Child Student Visa. Find out more on our Student Visa page.
What you Need to Know About Applying for a Graduate Visa
Graduate Visas are a fantastic option if you have previously been studying in the UK and would like to extend your stay now you have graduated. After your course has finished, you will be able to stay in the UK for up to two years on a Graduate Visa or three years if you have a PHD or other doctoral qualification. A Graduate Visa is not eligible for extension, however you may be able to switch to a different type of visa, for example a Skilled Worker Visa, after your Graduate Visa expires. Find out more on our Skilled Worker Visa page.

To apply for a Graduate Visa, you must:

  • Be in the UK when you apply.

  • Have a Student Visa or Tier 4 (General) Student Visa.

  • Have studied a UK bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree or other eligible course for a minimum period of time with your Student Visa.

  • Have successfully completed your course. This needs to have been confirmed by your education provider.

Why Choose Holmes & Partners Ltd?

We are a small, local firm based in Leeds who work with clients worldwide. Our small size means we can offer a tailored, personal approach to all our clients, focused around their needs. At Holmes & Partners Ltd, our team are all experienced in visas and immigration, many on a first-hand basis, and so really are experts in their fields. We can take care of the entire visa process for you, as well as offering support and advice whenever you may need it, leaving you free to enjoy your time studying in the UK. Our services are charged on a fixed fee rate, so there are no hidden extras or nasty surprises when it comes to paying the bill.
Orage Icon

Get in touch today!

Get In Touch Today!

Our skilled and friendly team are ready to answer all of your questions and to fully support you during your visa application process. Contact our team today for advice and support.