Child Student & Student Visas

If you are a child looking to study abroad in the UK, you will need to apply for a Child Student Visa (previously a Tier 4 Child Visa). Holmes & Partners Ltd can help you understand all the complex rules and regulations surrounding child study visas and are here to offer you expert support and advice throughout the entire application process. Our experienced team will take care of everything for you, leaving you free to plan your time studying at your dream school in the UK.

Do you need a UK visa?

Try our simple and easy to use questionnaire to find out which UK visa you may be entitled to.

What We Offer

Applying for a UK Child Student Visa does not need to be hard work or stressful, we offer a complete end-to-end Child Student Visa application service which includes:

  • Guidance on the type of study visa to apply for

  • Checking and advising on documentation

  • Drafting forms

  • Preparing your application

  • Managing appointments

  • Uploading documents to Child Student Visa application centre portals

  • Liaising with the Home Office and other stakeholders for you

  • Coordinating the approval of your Child Student Visa application

  • Support and advice with any questions you have

Finding the Right School for You

Not sure where to start when it comes to finding your perfect school? We are here to help! As well as assisting with your Child Student Visa application we can also help you find a school that is right for you. We work with a number of organisations that can secure your place at one of the top UK independent schools. We will help you find a school that has everything you are looking for including high academic standards, excellent pastoral care and outstanding extra-curricular activities.
What you Need to Know About Child Student Visas
A Child Student Visa (previously a Tier 4 Child Student Visa) allows you to study at an independent school in the UK. If you are under 12 years old, a parent can join you by applying for a Parent of Child Student Visa. Child Student Visa holders aged under 16 will be able to stay in the UK for the length of their course (up to six years) plus four months. If you are aged 16 or 17 you can stay in the UK for the length of your course (up to three years) plus four months following the end of your course. If you are 16 or older and are applying for a Student Visa to study a foundation course or at university, you can stay in the UK. If you are eligible and want to stay longer in the UK, you may be able to extend your visa in order to continue studying in the UK. Our team will be able to advise you on this.

To apply for a Child Student Visa, you must:

  • Be between the ages of 4 & 17

  • Have an unconditional offer of a place on a course at an independent school

  • Have enough money to support yourself while on the course

  • Have the consent of your parents/legal guardians

Why Choose Holmes & Partners Ltd?

We are a small, local firm based in Leeds who work with clients worldwide. Our small size means we can offer a tailored, personal approach to all our clients, focused around their needs. At Holmes & Partners Ltd, our team are all experienced in visas and immigration, many on a first-hand basis, and so really are experts in their fields. We can take care of the entire visa process for you, as well as offering support and advice whenever you may need it, leaving you free to enjoy your time studying in the UK. Our services are charged on a fixed fee rate, so there are no hidden extras or nasty surprises when it comes to paying the bill.
Orage Icon

Get in touch today!

Get In Touch Today!

Our skilled and friendly team are ready to answer all of your questions and to fully support you during your visa application process. Contact our team today for advice and support.